• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So i sent my money into the state along with the paperwork the first week of march and my permit is still not here. The guy at the police station tells me it takes 8 weeks. Well i still do not have it, so my question is, is there anyway to contact the state and find out what is taking so long?

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    So i sent my money into the state along with the paperwork the first week of march and my permit is still not here. The guy at the police station tells me it takes 8 weeks. Well i still do not have it, so my question is, is there anyway to contact the state and find out what is taking so long?

There is a thread for this on here called current LTCH wait. Evilledoug has posted the phone numbers for the ISP on there. :dunno: :D

asquinton

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    It takes quite a while to get them. Mine took about 10 weeks to show up. I applied for a 4 year permit back in 2007, it never did show up. :-(

MrSmithWesson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2010
    Munster
    It all depends on your name also more common names usually take longer and the amount of people registering to but I was told 4-16 weeks

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The waits are getting longer. Got mine in '08 and it took about 3 weeks from sending in the money to getting the permit.

That sure appears right from the posts on here. I would of thought that 4 years after the introduction of the lifetime, that the waits would be much less. Maybe they thought so also, and cut admin personal ? ? ?

Top Bottom