• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Last time a few of my friends went into hooters packing they were sent packing, I went into the same one OC'ing with a few friends and not a word was said. Granted they also know I instruct and am working on getting into law enforcement so they probably pay me no attention.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Any info regarding the Tilted Kilt? Better scenery than BW3 or Hooters.

Food and adult beverages are much better and the girls I've met at the Tilted Kilt could actually carry on fairly intelligent conversations. Not sure about a company wide stance but there are some of the girls that have shown some interest.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_firearms_discussion/208868-the_tilted_kilt_girls_are_coming_to_ecpr.html

The location in Downtown Indy has been confirmed to be OC friendly..

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    That's okay, I'll take my business to Hooters. They're gun friendly plus there is better scenery.

picture.php

Been a while since I've been to a Hooters, but when did they stop wearing the little orange shorts? Never saw a Hooters girl with skirt on.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I like Cluckers; the wings are pretty good, the service is good, and they've never said a word about my OC'd Glock in either the Clarksville or the New Albany location.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I was at a local gun shop today and overheard some bad news. Apparently BW3 and Indiana legislature have joined forces. The lifetime concealed carry permits will no longer be issued to Buffalo Wild Wing patrons.

Patrons or owners?

Maybe Indiana really should issue lifetime concealed carry permits to the BW3 owners since a concealed carry permit would obviously be as counterfeit as a 3-dollar bill in Indiana. :D

Last edited:

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Last time a few of my friends went into hooters packing they were sent packing, I went into the same one OC'ing with a few friends and not a word was said. Granted they also know I instruct and am working on getting into law enforcement so they probably pay me no attention.

Stick to taking out things with dump trucks. You'll do better at that.

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    Just happened to go look at their fb page... Seen one guy made a post about guns on their page and of course it turned into a total flame war..

LINK

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Can someone set me straight? I am a little confused. The BW3 in Greenwood has always been gun friendly, or so I have read. Is this not the case??? I have not been on the forums for a little while so I am catching back up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom