lifetime ltch ? someone said they are taking it ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldschoolevo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    ANDERSON
    some one said the other day that they where gonna take lifetime ltch away, even if you already have it. i thought if you already have your lifetime ltch that they would like grandfather you in if they did away with them, has anyone heard anything on this. that would be wrong to take ours away that has had it

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    [STRIKE]Not going away.[/STRIKE] Yes, it is going away June 1st, if you already have it you are OK, if not you will have to renew it every 4 years

Last edited:

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    It's already gone. All of them were officially deactivated on 1/1/2013. It is now illegal to carry a firearm in the state of Indiana until they figure out their new licensing scheme.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    some one said the other day that they where gonna take lifetime ltch away, even if you already have it. i thought if you already have your lifetime ltch that they would like grandfather you in if they did away with them, has anyone heard anything on this. that would be wrong to take ours away that has had it

Probably the same folks who said Pluto was no longer a planet.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    dMksNRG.gif

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Yes, they are going away....sort of. Starting Feb 1st of this year, private web-sites like INGO will be able to sell them at a discount. If you click the Shop INGO button at the top of the page, Fenway is running a First Month Special: The Lifetime LTCH, Two Deer Tags, and your choice of an INGO banana hammock or a Speedo (with the INGO logo and a picture of Roadie, our newest Mod stitched on the front in lovely gold thread). Right now the deal is just $99.99 for everything. Heck of a deal if you ask me!
    :rockwoot:

oldschoolevo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    ANDERSON
    well i guess this was the wrong place to ask, everybody seems to joke all the time, i was just wondering if it was something that they were discusen or just a rumor, you never know with everything that is going on, and they did take away the lifetime hunt and fish, but thanks for nothing, have a good time with this tread ill look else where.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    well i guess this was the wrong place to ask, everybody seems to joke all the time, i was just wondering if it was something that they were discusen or just a rumor, you never know with everything that is going on, and they did take away the lifetime hunt and fish, but thanks for nothing, have a good time with this tread ill look else where.

Sorry, it was just a rumor. If it were true it would be all over this site. Sorry for the way some of us responded.

Alan

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

In short, the LTCH isn't going away. On the other hand, this same rumor has been posted a lot and each time it's "someone" said it's going away and "they" said it will happen soon. People are just having a little fun with you. Believe me, it the LTCH were going away, you would see a link to the report and the legislator's name attached to the proposal.

Top Bottom