lifetime ltch ? someone said they are taking it ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Nope...not true. They're only installing the machine gun turrets at the secret FEMA Prison/Concentration Camp (AKA Amtrak) in Beech Grove. My buddy's cousin's sister used to date a guy who worked there back in 1970...He knows everything. :ar15:

So in a way it is true, those camps will be used to re-educate the masses.

nbunga

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Just had a county sheriff come to my house last night and confiscate my lifetime ltch. Said I would have to reapply and they only have 1 year now. WTF

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    In short, the LTCH isn't going away. On the other hand, this same rumor has been posted a lot and each time it's "someone" said it's going away and "they" said it will happen soon. People are just having a little fun with you. Believe me, it the LTCH were going away, you would see a link to the report and the legislator's name attached to the proposal.
    Would it take legislative action or the ISP superintendent to change the LTCH policies?

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I've heard cops are pigs but I've never seen one with a curly tail or heard them oink. I DID however hear one meow a few times in a movie.

:n00b:

Last edited:

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I really do hope they get rid of the Indiana License to Carry a Handgun. I mean really (, we must ask for permission to do something that is a RIGHT... I want everyone to send me $50.00 and I will issue you a LTSP (License To Speak Publicly) so that you can say what I tell you that you can say...

Gunner

Top Bottom