• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rocked

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Fishers
    I applied the second week of December and mine just arrived today. About 10 weeks, not too bad, only two weeks longer than they told me.

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    Non expired renewal

I applied for my Lifetime permit on 2/5/09 and my current permit is not expired until June.

I just received the new Lifetime License to Carry a Handgun today, 4/1/09.

Just under 2 months.

Good Luck!!!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm willing to bet these long delays were due to a combination of fear that Obama would magically ban all guns immediately after the inauguration with his antichrist powers and just a bunch of people having the cash from Christmas to pay for the LTCH application.

Reading the other LTCH wait thread, it seems like that is starting to clear up and people are waiting 8 weeks or less.

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm willing to bet these long delays were due to a combination of fear that Obama would magically ban all guns immediately after the inauguration with his antichrist powers and just a bunch of people having the cash from Christmas to pay for the LTCH application.

I was in the first group of people. I applied for mine at the end of October and didn't receive it in until about mid Feb. I wish I would have read here first instead I signed and had mine laminated before making copies, etc.

I will have to say for something so important and expensive, I was actually shocked to see how cheap and filmsy it was...just a peice of pink paper. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wouldn't it just make sense that for something so important and all the finger printing they do that the dang thing would be as durable as your driver's license?? Or am I just being silly.

All_Clear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Well 40 days and no sign yet maybe she said fourty-eight weeks not 4 to 8 :dunno:

Haha either way nothing yet. I'll post the day it arrives. And we plan on making copies.

Nathan

All_Clear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Avon, IN
    I'm probably not going to have the $$$ to get the lifetime until well after my current one expires. Oh well.

Honestly i say just spring for the lifetime right before the 4 yr runs out. It's going to save you $$$ in the long run. Look at it as an investment :oldwise: not as an out of pocket expense.

Nathan :patriot:

Top Bottom