• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moischmoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Noble County, IN
    Did anyone else notice the weird lights in the sky tonight in the Noble County area around 9:40PM? They were east of Ligonier, just high enough to be seen above distant trees. They were kinda orange, and WAY too bright to be stars. I was driving in my truck and they appeared to me to be stationary, but could have possibly been moving very slowly- I couldn't tell because I was moving. At first there were three, and then there were six. I watched them for about two minutes and then they dimmed and disappeared. The dimming took about 5 seconds- too fast to be caused by them flying away from me. I wonder if they were helicopters and disappeared from view because they turned sideways to my vantage point.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    Break out the tin foil! My wife and I saw something similar about 4 years back while we were driving northbound on SR 37 from Noblesville. The lights were in the sky for about 10-15 minutes and then suddenly disappeared. We read about similar reports but never anything major.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    My guess is they are flares. Not sure if there are any military bases up by you, but I've seen similar things near Atterbury. There are A-10's at Ft. Wayne, so perhaps one of them dumped some flares as it was coming back in after some work at Atterbury. They're having a big military excersize down there this week.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    My guess is they are flares. Not sure if there are any military bases up by you, but I've seen similar things near Atterbury. There are A-10's at Ft. Wayne, so perhaps one of them dumped some flares as it was coming back in after some work at Atterbury. They're having a big military excersize down there this week.

:lol2: Of COURSE they were air dropped flares. Sounds like what THEY want us to believe.... :tinfoil:

Top Bottom