Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    **** SPF ****

I love this rifle but I've consolidated calibers and haven't shot it in a couple of years, so it needs a new home. It's in excellent/like new condition, and shoots lights out -- groups are right around 1/2" if you do your part. I am the original owner, and it has less than 80 rounds through it. Comes with original magazine and an extended magazine, both factory built, also has the original rings, box, and contents. The bolt was fluted by Long Rifles Inc., and comes with the original bolt handle plus the Badger Mini-Tactical bolt handle you see in the pictures. Trigger pull will go down to about 2.5lbs but I have it set right at 3lbs right now. This is a light, fast precision rifle, great for hunting (it's taken two bucks) and long-range shooting as well. I am including 60 rounds of factory Barnes TTSX premium hunting ammo with it. The scope and rings in the pictures are not included, but everything is dialed in and we can talk about a price for them as well. Rifle weighs just over 6lbs. These are near impossible to find anymore, especially in this condition, and have gone up considerable since I bought this one, so it's an excellent bargain as well. Rifle alone is $675.00, with Leupold rings and Leupold 3-9x40 VX-R scope (illuminated 1MOA dot in center reticle) it's $1150.00. I can travel up to 90 minutes from NW Indiana, Highland area. Need to see Indiana DL and LTCH. Not looking for trades at this time.

Attachments

• IMG_1336.jpg
      IMG_1336.jpg
      505.5 KB · Views: 34
    • IMG_1338.jpg
      IMG_1338.jpg
      554.6 KB · Views: 33
    • IMG_1354-r.jpg
      IMG_1354-r.jpg
      361.7 KB · Views: 33
    Last edited:
    Status