• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protongun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    ELLIPTICAL HAS BEEN SOLD---TREADMILL STILL AVAILABLE
    Just in time to start that New Year’s resolution! Up for sale is a VERY HIGH QUALITY BARELY USED treadmill and elliptical made by SOLE. This is heavy built equipment, not the junk that you find at most department stores. I did a lot of research before I bought this stuff and these are the best built Treadmill and Elliptical that you can buy before going to commercial grade. My wife and I decided to sell this equipment because we are going to have a baby in the spring and need the extra space and $$$.

The treadmill is a SOLE model F83 barely used, as it has less than 50 miles on it! The F83 treadmill does fold up for storage and has an incline feature. This is a link to the manufactures web-site for details about the specs. The model that I have is like new, but is a couple of years old so some of the specs could be slightly different. The treadmill has just under 2 years left on the warranty( expires 12-22-2011) that can be transferred to your name. Asking $900
    http://www.soletreadmills.com/details.php?name=F83

ELLIPTICAL HAS BEEN SOLD ---TREADMILL STILL AVAILABLE
    The elliptical is the SOLE model E55 (this is the 2008 model). Very sturdy and solid feels just as good as the ellipticals that are at a gym. Just like the treadmill this elliptical has been used very little and will provide years of great low-impact workouts. The elliptical has just under 1 year left on the warranty (expires 12-22-2010) The link below is a link to the manufactures web-site for details about the specs. Asking $900
    http://www.soletreadmills.com/details.php?name=E55&product_type=ellipticals
    Will sell both the treadmill and elliptical together as a package for $1600
    Located in Bloomington.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom