• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Been lurking a few months and decided to get to posting. I live in Paris, IL and grew up near Vincennes, IN, on a farm. I grew up around different types of guns, mostly shotguns, and about a year ago starting enjoying high powered rifles. I shoot sporting clays and trying to learn to coyote hunt, never really got into the deer hunting, but find them tasty:) (my Dad deer hunts).

I will continue to post and learn and like the marketplace here. I'm currently interested buying a M1 Garand, maybe a M1A/M14, and possibly a FN FAL. If I continue to shoot sporting clays, I'd like to eventually buy a Beretta Prevail over and under that I shot well with testing it at Sparta, IL.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I'm going to get involved in some threads to comment and learn, and get to the level I can PM and post in Marketplace. I'm curious about being an IL resident and buying from IN seller. Can it be private seller to an IL FFL, or what is the best way? I see a lot of threads saying must produce IN drivers license. If it makes a difference, I'm waiting on my C&R permit (2 months), and have a FL non-resident conceal, and of course my wonderful IL FOID card;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom