• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Dang. Im so unattractive, not even hot singles in my area want to meet me... you have professions looking for you and will even settle for your friends! :pimp:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    It’s a trap.

giphy.gif

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I looked her up. 1 connection. I pass on all these types of invites. If they are legit, they are only trying to build their numbers with anybody they can.

Unless you have something to do with empowering women, then there is little point to linking up with her...unless you want to hook up.:)

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Much like you, about 10 years ago upon learning I was being laid off I decided to start a LinkedIn page... I just BARELY began populating it and decided that I'd prefer to remain completely social media free, if possible. So I only have a few lines of a profile and haven't logged back in for ages.

About 5 years after that, a girl I once went out on one date with tried to "connect" with me... a total of about 9 years after that date.

If I need to find a new job in the future, I'm almost certainly going to have to use LinkedIn as that seems to be the way these things are done now, but I'm not at all looking forward to it. It appears to be Facebook, but with a stronger potential of ruining my career.

Top Bottom