• ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Excel File UPDATED

Removed Fetla's Trading Post (Valparaiso)
    Removed Lafayette Guns and Gear (Lafayette)

Added Indy Custom Firearms (Indianapolis)
    Added Tactical Shotgunner (Indianapolis)
    Added Highsmith Guns (Greenfield) - No phone number provided.

Edited Dimond V (Lafayette)
    Edited Down By The Tracks

======================
    Can a mod please update the original post with the new link.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...DU2LUloSmRCOUtvR0JhTVE&hl=en&authkey=CPnSzsAE

Also, please check your listings to make sure everything got filled out correctly, and they are "filed" in the correct section of the state.

Last edited:

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    Originally Posted by slacker
    How about "Law Enforcement Firearms" in Indianapolis?

No, but more like infamous:xmad:

ETA: if you're not wearing county brown or city blue, forget any kind of fast or friendly service...

This could not be further from the truth. I've been buying parts from them for almost three years, and those guys have been nothing but welcoming to me.

For the record, I probably look more like I should be in cuffs than a blue uniform. :D

Last edited:

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Elmore's in Greenwood IN is a great store! Down to earth and loaded with options handguns to Ar's they have everything. I have bought a kimber tac II from them great gun great place!

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Bassmasters sport and tackle
    1510 E. Tipton
    Seymour 812-522-7501
    WEATHERS AUCTION SERVICE AND GUN SALES
    812-347-3487
    DEPAUW,IN 47115

I just bought a gun from them and they are a small mom and pop place but have a good selection and will order anything for you if they dont have it and it only took a few days for me to get my M&P compact! He also gave it to me for 530 w/a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY!! Mr.Weathers gets a big +1 from me!!! Everyone else wanted 600 or more!

merkava1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Elmore's on the Internet

Elmore's in Greenwood IN is a great store! Down to earth and loaded with options handguns to Ar's they have everything. I have bought a kimber tac II from them great gun great place!

+1 for Elmore's in Greenwood. Great selection and well displayed - makes you wanna hang out longer. Until you get smoked out - literally. I went to the door for air.

Something they should know. Elmore's web site is blacklisted by Google for malware. You are warned not to go there. The bugs are reported to originate in China. I doubt Larry engineered them. May be time for a digital clean up.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Paris and Paris Gunsmithing
    2566 E. CR 600 N.
    Frankfort, In 46041
    765-258-3699
    Paris And Paris Gunsmithing

Great guys. Have bought a gun from them and Lee and Matthew will shoot you straight. Good selection of new and used guns. They're northwest of Frankfort a few miles out in the country. If they don't have it they can get it. I've also bought off gunbroker and had them shipped to them. Check out their website for more info.

TheGunDen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Shelbyville IN
    The Gun Den
    337 Roosevelt Dr.
    Shelbyville, IN 46176

Our hours are flexable, Just call if we answer we are open.
    317-398-3852

If we don't have it we can find it for you.

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    New Gun Shop in Mooresville. Indy Tactical Supply. 21 West Main Street Mooresville Indiana 46158. I haven't been in there yet, but gonna check it out soon..!!! Just learned they were open at the last 1500..

gunrights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    South Bend
    Right To Bear Arms Gun Shop

Right To Bear Arms
    265 E 925 S
    Haubstadt, IN 47639 USA
    Buy
    Sell
    Trade
    Repair

On my way back to South Bend from Tennessee earlier today I seen a big billboard advertising "Right To Bear Arms" Gun Shop on Highway 41 N.

Had to stop, was impressed with this new shop that's only approximately 5 months old. Nice selection of new and used firearms. Surprisingly for such a small shop had quite a few very popular accessories.

Here is the web site https://righttobeararms.us

gunrights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    South Bend
    This has become a great resource of gun shops. There is one problem though trying to find a shop in a particular area. Sometimes I travel to different parts of the state and I always like to check out some new shops that I've never been to before. Always looking for a deal.

If I was not so busy with the Gun Rights Radio Network I would consider putting together a Google map that shows all of the gun shops, so that anyone could check out them in a particular area.

Any techie out there have a little extra time this holiday week?

Happy Thanksgiving in advanced everyone.

bk1330

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Jeffersonville,IN
    I have bought many new and used guns at
    Two Brothers Firearms inc.
    421 W. Main street
    New albany,IN 47150
    812-542-2767

Ask for charlie

Great to work with!

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Cosner's Gun & Knife Shop i
    2234 37th Street (aka: Industrial Drive),
    Bedford, Indiana,
    812-279-3515
    866-855-6433
    Fax. (812) 279-3516
    E-mail: DAVID@COSNER.NET or MARK@COSNER.NET
    COSNER'S GUN & KNIFE SHOP - National Supplier of Fine Weaponry
    HOW TO FIND US:

From Indianapolis: 465 to highway 37 South, approximately 90 miles south to Bedford, Indiana. Pass through 4 stoplights. Take the 2nd available left following the Arby's, onto 39th street and following the red, white and blue signs. We are located behind the large stone crane which reads WELCOME TO BEDFORD.

From Louisville: I-65 North to highway 50 west (Seymour exit). Travel 35 miles west to Bedford and follow signs to highway 37 south. Take left onto 37 south. You will pass through 1 stoplight. Take the 2nd available left following the Arby's, onto 39th street and following the red, white and blue signs. We are located behind the large stone crane which reads WELCOME TO BEDFORD.

jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    I just found this place last week. New store. Nice selection of sporting goods and they are working on expanding their gun selection. Really friendly helpful people. They are just south of the Bargersville Flea Market/Intersection of 135/144.

Honey Creek Tackle 730 S. St Rd 135. Bargersville , IN 46106

Top Bottom