• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhorutz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    New Gun Shop

FYI.. There is a new gun shop opening in North Terre Haute on Lafayette near Ft Harrison in July called Alpha Arms.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Found two gun shops new to me at least and they have not been mentioned here before in Paoli.

A nice group of people here, looks to be a family run shop also has lots of archery stuff too. And they were open today and for that they made a gun sale to me. :)

Guns, Knives and More LLC
    1875 N. St. Rd. 37
    Paoli, IN 47454
    (812)723-3300

Now the other shop was close so no sales for them today and no free word of mouth advertisement on how their service was. The shop looks like it's next to a pawn shop on State road 56 near where the 56 & 37 meet. There's a small sign that says Gun Shop on the north side of the 56.

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I stopped in at M& J Firearms today to check it out. They have been open about 3 months and the two guys running it are Martin and Jerry, (M&J I'm guessing). They have another partner, (Dee, I think that's right) who does some of the training classes. Their inventory is small, but growing. It's primarily aimed at the CC market at this point. They had a variety of AR's (Bushmaster, Stag and Superior) as well as some shotguns on the rack. While I was there, (noon Sat) at least 3 other groups of customers were there also. A guy and his wife looking at CC pistols, 3 guys working on an AR and one gentleman doing paperwork for a pistol. I was impressed by the friendliness of the owners and they were trying hard to get to everyone. Prices looked comparable to other shops in Indy. I'm glad to have them close-by and will be back. If you live on the NE side of Indy or in western Hancock county, check them out.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    gun/fishing/outdoor shop in crown point. stopped by to look the other day, smaller inventory but prices seemed decent. wally (the owner) seems like a heck of a nice guy. anyway, here's the info if someone in the region is interested

freedom arms sport shop
    1512 e. north st.
    crown pt. 46307

for those familiar with the area, it's in the industrial park next door to midnight blue towing, and near hawk construction.

Last edited:

wiseinvestor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2012
    Noblesville
    In Noblesville, there is a newer gun shop (i.e. < in the last year) called Bare Arms. It has a decent selection and offers a bunch of extras - like classes and expert advice. I have never been to any of them and can not comment. The ammo is high, the trade in offers are a little low, but they do have some decent prices on used. Happy Hunting

wire3115

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    There is a new gun store in Argos In. .they are in the old Argos lumber building. Nice pepole and good prices.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    Guys,

I have updated the Google Maps document for all of you. I think that i got all of the new shops on there and got rid of the ones that are out of business.

Please let me know if there needs to be any changes.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Cornerstone Guns & Hardware
    4472 S. Nineveh Rd. Nineveh Indiana 46164

This is a new gun shop but well established hardware store and contracting company.
    Not only is it a gun shop but they also carry archery equipment and hunting/fishing supplies. The variety of guns to choose from range from AR-15's to your kids first .22

They also have a good selection of new and used handguns and long guns. They will buy, sell and trade. Consignments are welcome.

The shop is located 3 minutes west of Camp Atterbury in Nineveh. The shop is on the northwest corner at the 4 way.

Pay them a visit. What they don't have they can probably order for you.

Top Bottom