• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tricky9914

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    C&C Midwest Firearms is located in Clermont... They are really cool guys and have some good prices. They just opened - my brother lives right by the shop so I check them out every time I'm in there. Worth a shot.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    I went through the list here, and I and am really new to the form, is there a comprehensive list all in one place? 36 pages to scroll through was a lot. But good info to have. If there isn’t one, I may go through this thread and post all the locations and addresses together in a new post.

This is also a suggestion and I may need to post on the suggestion page. There may be one already but an interactive map for retailers? On another forum I am on users/members can post their locations. It would be nice to see a map of where all the gun stores, ranges, and suppliers are in my area or wherever I am at a given time. If I can hit two or three in a given area great. Even better an app. I read no app for the forum but what about an app similar to AroundMe, uses GPS and tells you what stores, ranges area round your given location. Now, I would pay for that.

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    Is it possible to just contact BATFE and get a listing of all FFL's in IN?

That must be there somewhere (and kept updated).

Thought it's the case that now all FFL's must have a storefront to maintain the license as well (IIRC).

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Has anyone been to the little gun store in Rockfield on SR25? I think it is called B&B ...I go past it but have never been able to stop in...

Any info...?

GONZO!!!

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    ludco gun shop 146 w. washington parker 800-241-3695 D&J guns 16 pearl st. highway 38 765-886-5965 or 888-238-5965 friend's firearms 506 n. george st. ridgeville, in. 765-857-2109

Thought Fred lost his FFL along with all his guns and $$$ for selling to straw buyer's.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Thought Fred lost his FFL along with all his guns and $$$ for selling to straw buyer's.

He did, but that post you referred to was made on 03-27-2008.
    I think that place now sells accessories and stuff...but no guns.
    And wasn't somebody else getting an FFL to get it up and running again? Family member or something like that?

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Bass and Bucks.

They mainly do archery but they do have guns. They are family owned and great people. I have done business with them numerous times.

Bass And Bucks

Just wanted to give another shout out for Bass and Bucks. We've done business there several times in the last year. Although they may not have a lot of guns, they do get some nice ones. I got my much-desired SIG P938 there recently, and the Springfield XD-s 45. One of my fav shops. Nice people.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hey everyone, stopped by a new shop that opened up in Oakland City today. Its called the Shooters Den. Had a decent selection of guns for a small town and had great prices on ammo and some reloading components such as powder and primers. If ya ever go through Oakland City, you should stop by. Open Tuesday thru Friday 11-6 and Saturday 7-1.

walthergirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Newton County
    I would like to see The Gunslinger added to the list. It is a small shop in north west Indiana but they have a decent selection of guns and they will do their best to find what you are looking for if they don’t have it. They do firearm repairs as well as powder coating.

The Gunslinger

309 E Chicago St

Mount Ayr, IN 47964

(219)394-2011

Thegunslinger2012@hotmail.com

Wed – Fri 10:00am – 6:00pm

Sat – Sun 9:00am – 5:00pm

Lethgar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    I would like to see The Gunslinger added to the list. It is a small shop in north west Indiana but they have a decent selection of guns and they will do their best to find what you are looking for if they don’t have it. They do firearm repairs as well as powder coating.

The Gunslinger

309 E Chicago St

Mount Ayr, IN 47964

(219)394-2011

Thegunslinger2012@hotmail.com

Wed – Fri 10:00am – 6:00pm

Sat – Sun 9:00am – 5:00pm

Thanks for mentioning this! I'm from Rensselaer and just heard about these guys opening. I'll have to run over that way and check them out.

Top Bottom