• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boblade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Hi thier is a Shooting Range at Brookville Lake (Dunlapsville Entrance) that was Not on the List it is OPEN Wednesday thru Sunday Excellent Range 25yd,50yd ,100yd, Open to Public.

boblade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    You May have to call the Number if you get there at 10am when it opens for a DNR Officer to come and let you in the Number is Posted at the Gate.

Pinpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    There is a new shooting range out by Eminence called John Hall's School of Gun Instruction & Shooting Range Complex. It is west of Martinsville and Monrovia. The website is hallsgunrange.com. I haven't been there yet, but it looks like a military outpost from the highway. It is about a 20-minute drive from Mooresville.:patriot:

dodgetoyz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Roush Lake/Huntington

The gun range here is second to none. It used to be just a hill that you could shoot into, but has been completly redone and very professional. There are rangemasters that are a great source of knowledge and very helpful. I highly recommened.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    New one in cicero. Not sure if it is open yet last time i was there it was.still under construction. Wyatt sporting goods. 3179842767

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Anyone been to Wilber Wright lately? I was planning to go there tomorrow and was wondering what kind of shape it was in or if there was any other info I should know.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Anyone been to Wilber Wright lately? I was planning to go there tomorrow and was wondering what kind of shape it was in or if there was any other info I should know.

I've gone a few times in the last month. I would get there early as it fills up on nice days. The rifle and pistol ranges are both in good condition. Get there early, I usually go around noon, and enjoy shooting!

uncmrkhd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    shooting in NW IN

Guess its NW Indiana, Lasalle FWA in Lake village east of rt 41 just south of river and then theres willow slough in Morocco, think they close at 4pm cst and closed mon and tues.Kingsbury was ok at $4 , rt 6 and IN 35,its 30 east of chesterton if that helps

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Up north here, beside the ranges already mentioned(kodiak, midwest-elkart), there are several private ranges. I belong to one ($75 a year), called the St Joseph Restoration Club. Has pistol, rifle(100yd) and trap ranges. Is open 7 days a week (limited hours). With you paid membership you get a key to the gate, a tour and your good to go. Great place, friendly members. PM me if you are interested.

Top Bottom