• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coletrane811

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Noblesville
    Has anyone ever actually gone to either the Elwood or New Castle ranges?? I'm trying to find a good range and these are the closest to Noblesville.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Does anyone know the status of the new indoor range in Cicero. Wyatts Sportting Goods I believe. I called earlier and could not get a answer.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Has anyone ever actually gone to either the Elwood or New Castle ranges?? I'm trying to find a good range and these are the closest to Noblesville.
    Been to and intend to keep going to the New Castle Wilber Wright range. They have a range officer who can be a little silly at times, but it is usually well kept, and most important still FREE!!!!

They have five 25 yard pistol/light rifle lanes and five 50 yard lanes. They also have a shotgun area but with all the times I have been there I never checked it out.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I usually go to ProTEQ east of Terre Haute. Good range w/ cheap fees (like $20 per year for regular people, $5 for military and LEOs).

Here is a map:

Map.gif

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Maybe I missed it but there is one in Fortville open to the public:

Indiana Gun Club
    14926 E. 113th St.
    Fortville, IN 46040
    317-485-6540

No, I don't think you missed it, because I've gone trap shooting there a few times and I didn't see it either. I was about to add it before I read your post. I only live about 6 miles away from there, actually planning on trying out my new Benelli there tomorrow.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    quakertown in open and free its north of brookville just take st rd 101 to dunlapsville rd in a little town called roseburg take a left there cross the lake and take a left i think its max range is 1oo yds but i could be wrong

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    A guy I work with who lives in Noblesville has been to Wyatt's a few times, he told me that they do have a range, it is set to open in January. I will post more specific details as they arrive.

coletrane811

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Noblesville
    No, I don't think you missed it, because I've gone trap shooting there a few times and I didn't see it either. I was about to add it before I read your post. I only live about 6 miles away from there, actually planning on trying out my new Benelli there tomorrow.

I've gone to their website and there's not a lot of info. Anyone know anything about the place? Or should I just drop by, they are about 10 minutes from my house.

Top Bottom