• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    does anybody know how the crowd is at Wilbur Wright on the weekends? I wouldn't mind checking it out but it's a bit of a drive for me, I'd hate to get there only to find out it's usually packed.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    does anybody know how the crowd is at Wilbur Wright on the weekends? I wouldn't mind checking it out but it's a bit of a drive for me, I'd hate to get there only to find out it's usually packed.

I go on Sundays, I get there no later than noon and rarely have any wait time.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Anyone know when the next Full Auto Day is at Linden CC? I'm thinking it's this weekend, but I don't know which day (Sat or Sun).

I really wish they would just keep their calendar up to date on their website, instead of just relying on the physical calendar in the clubhouse.

msuspartan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    Fishers
    As an FYI, we shoot Traditional Muzzleloaders (cap n ball, Flintlock, percussion, replica or contemporary longrifles/pistols sorry no in-lines) at Hamilton County Fish and Game on the First Sunday of each month. Snow, Rain or shine. 1100 we throw Tomahawk and knife then shoot at Noon.
    Shoot me an email/pm if your interested.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Is anyone here a member of HCFG? They're the closest range to my new place, but the membership form is bizarrely intrusive in that they demand to verify employment and want a personal reference. Add to that the vague calendar entries (i.e., no times, email for any details) and I'm not sure they're even interested in new members. :dunno:

Maybe I'll just go join Atlanta CC and deal with the longer drive. I just want to practice with my pistols and shoot some IDPA, darn it!

Last edited:

brentlh

Marksman
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    May 11, 2012
    Muncie

It can get busy but you will never have to wait long. It is a nice little range 25/50 yards for pistols/rifles respectively with I think at least 6 lanes on each side. I have only been there twice but everyone acted responsibly. My problem is I am a new gun owner and need to practice and also sight my AR. It might just be me, but I find it impossible to sight my rifle at 50 yards. Also hitting 25 yards with a pistol when you are a novice is very hard. :( I have the Sigma 9VE but doubt a lighter trigger pull would help. I can't seem to find anywhere that would help other than private land.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar

It can be very crowded at times, not the best range around. I usually drive up to Rouse Lake, excellent range, 30 some stations.

ederue

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    I shoot all the time at the Atterbury DNR range - its not free - but a great range, good overhead cover, and they ship in FFL for $25 -

brentlh

Marksman
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    May 11, 2012
    Muncie
    Indoor Range

Can anyone recommend a good indoor pistol range? I live in Muncie so the NE side of Indy or anywhere around that distance would be nice.

IUWRX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    SoBro
    +1 for Wilbur Wright FWA. Went yesterday and it wasn't a bad drive from Indy. Not the nicest range ever, but the RO was friendly and it was FREE.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    +1 for Wilbur Wright FWA. Went yesterday and it wasn't a bad drive from Indy. Not the nicest range ever, but the RO was friendly and it was FREE.

Can anyone recommend a good indoor pistol range? I live in Muncie so the NE side of Indy or anywhere around that distance would be nice.

Just an FYI. I read an article in the Greenfield Daily Reporter about Highsmith Guns being on the verge of opening up their new larger store with an indoor handgun range. It will be located in what I would call downtown Greenfield.

Highsmith Guns > Home

Top Bottom