List of mags still in stock. Help each other out.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I ordered 4 P-mags from Botach Tactical on Tuesday but they're showing sold out now. :( Also ordered 4 AK mags from Widener's the same day, and now they're showing out of stock too. The only ones showing in stock are drum mags.

I ordered 5 pmags from Botach 2 days ago, wish I had ordered more. I picked FDE, got a call from them today asking if I would settle for black ones, I said yes considering i cannot now get them apparently in ANY color now.

Base522

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Due to the current, unprecedented demand for certain high-capacity magazines and firearms products, we are back ordered on these items.

We appreciate your business and apologize for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, this is an industry wide phenomenon. We are working diligently with our vendors to try to expedite replenishment orders.
    We will ship orders on a first come, first served basis.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding during this difficult period.
    Customer Service

I posted the link right after I placed my order. I did not receive a backorder notice. I must have got in just in time.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Just left Cabela's in Hammond. NO AR or AK mags. However, they had a bunch of the BX-25 for the 10/22 and the "Happy Stick" Glock Mags (33 rounders).

BX 25's were on sale for $29.99...folks had handfulls in their little baskets.

Glocks were not on sale and $49.99

Top Bottom