List of places to meet people of the opposite sex. Gun Ranges.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I mainly posted the article, because I was surprised to see "gun range" in an article that had nothing to do with: redneck, crazy, extremist, etc.

As for the advice, yes the numbers are slanted for the women. I think its a Lowes Effect.

MbMinx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indianapolis Area
    Heck, if you're female looking for a man, learn to shoot or fish or both. Then go shopping at Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops by yourself.
    As a plus, you'll already have something in common (besides brand of vodka).
    That said, most of us with hobbies like that don't stay single for long...

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Kind of have to be careful to be truthful right from the beginning. A woman that I dated years ago and stayed friends with asked about finding guys. I told her to go fishing, something she would have never done on her own. Since she would go with her Dad fishing about once a year, it sounded reasonable to her. She ended up meeting a guy that was hard working, responsible and by her opinion, she thought he was sexy. They dated and married. Last time I talked she told me she really doesn't like fishing, at least not as much as he does. She wants to do other things, but every dime they have is in the new bass boat (that she calls "his blue whore"). She still loves the guy, but admits she is really tired of spending every day off in a boat.

PS. If anyone here has a new blue bass boat, I am not talking to your wife behind your back. I am friends with the womans brother and they all live in another state.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Kind of have to be careful to be truthful right from the beginning. A woman that I dated years ago and stayed friends with asked about finding guys. I told her to go fishing, something she would have never done on her own. Since she would go with her Dad fishing about once a year, it sounded reasonable to her. She ended up meeting a guy that was hard working, responsible and by her opinion, she thought he was sexy. They dated and married. Last time I talked she told me she really doesn't like fishing, at least not as much as he does. She wants to do other things, but every dime they have is in the new bass boat (that she calls "his blue whore"). She still loves the guy, but admits she is really tired of spending every day off in a boat.

PS. If anyone here has a new blue bass boat, I am not talking to your wife behind your back. I am friends with the womans brother and they all live in another state.

No matter the hobby or shared interest, you can go too overboard.

Top Bottom