KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I figured Kelly's initiation into the mod squad was to ban someone.
    Everyone is pretty well behaved it seems. I figure someone will get liquored up later, it is Saturday and 3 July after all. After all the fireworks are done, yeah. CM, BT, C6 and company will probably beat me to it. I’m still at the figuring out how to navigate all the new clicky things stage of being a mod.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Everyone is pretty well behaved it seems. I figure someone will get liquored up later, it is Saturday and 3 July after all. After all the fireworks are done, yeah. CM, BT, C6 and company will probably beat me to it. I’m still at the figuring out how to navigate all the new clicky things stage of being a mod.
    The site has been fairly easy of late. Its summer and people are outside and busy. Wait for fall.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’ll try my best!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Today I’m making jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese, stuck inside a chicken breast, wrapped in bacon on the grill. I have been in the crown, so I may not be the best judge of taste, but I’ll let you know how it is :)

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Challenge accepted

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    At least if I get liquored up, I go to bed early, so I won't keep you up late. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom