• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    So what's the the grip like with out the finger grooves? 'Cause I've had my glock 30 for awhile and they didn't used to bother me, but now maybe because I don't to get to shoot nearly as much as I used to or when I gained weight my hands got fat I don't know, but now I'm having problems getting a proper sight picture when I draw and I have to adjust my grip.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Josh, is the Fulcrum trigger an attempt to make it more 1911'ish?

that looks Great. how does the trigger feel?

Swish, partly, mostly because I can't stand a stock glock trigger. All that pre-travel, then most of them stack like a brick layer before they break.

The trigger is AWESOME!!! Initial trigger press is smooth as butter and breaks clean, the reset is amazing. I tweeked the adjustments a bit to strike my fancy.

My honest two pennies on the fulcrum trigger is this: Toss out of the equation for a min the aluminum trigger itself. Someone who knows what they are doing can come close to getting the same thing polishing and working on the stock guts. Guys who REALLY know what they are doing can even eliminate the pre travel like the fulcrum does. T

he Vaneck and SKimmer triggers are awesome as well, and are basically worked over OEM glock parts. I went with the fulcrum because I preferred the feel of the flat aluminum trigger face, and the adjustability.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    So what's the the grip like with out the finger grooves? 'Cause I've had my glock 30 for awhile and they didn't used to bother me, but now maybe because I don't to get to shoot nearly as much as I used to or when I gained weight my hands got fat I don't know, but now I'm having problems getting a proper sight picture when I draw and I have to adjust my grip.

I hate finger grooves, unless you are one of the small percentage of people whos booger pickers fit just right in the grooves they are a hinderance more than a help.

I see you are in Greenfield, we're close, really close. You welcome to take a look at it if you'd like.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Nice job. I've always liked the idea of full-size models with compact grips. As you say, you get the advantage of better concealability and preserve the longer barrel and sight radius at the same time. Yet, it doesn't seem to be very common amongst gun mfgs for some reason.

Top Bottom