• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spirit390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    As a person suffering from MS the fda rejection of the drug Lemtrada was devastating. Having tried all approved medications for MS and continuing to go downhill, this really looked promissing. Seeings how this forum has 34,663 of my closes friends I thought I would ask you guys for a favor in having you sign this petition MoveOn Petitions - Thousands of Multiple Sclerosis patients are getting worse each day; They need another Option, another choice to the fda. It is on moveon.org which I have a real problem with but they are just hosting the petition and will give my junk email address to them to save getting all the lib garbage in my email box. But if you guys and gals would help a brother out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Keith

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Done.

This is one of the many reasons I hate the FDA. I'm sorry that these idiots are interfering with your ability to choose the best treatment for yourself.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have a cousin with MS and have lost an uncle and brother-in-law to ALS. ALS seems to pass maternally, so both me and my son are downrange of it. Hope the tards can help, looking forward to unsubscribing from them.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Signed. I never had a chance to see my father in law stand up due to MS, and the last several years of his life were spent in various hospitals before he finally passed two years ago. Anything to help people suffering from this affliction is a worthy cause.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Done. I lost a hero, instructor, and friend to this crap, and anything that can be done to derail it should be rubber stamped and expedited. :xmad:

Top Bottom