• ...and so much more!
  • papasmurf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    Indy
    5333010655_1a1d66d269_b.jpg

6 bucks at the hardware store when i was buying tubing. best flashlight i have had easy on the pocket and has green leds in the center as well as an SOS strobe pattern if you hold down the on the button that i just recently discovered. To clarify first click is white, second click is green, third click strobe, and if you push-hold you get the SOS pattern.
    Is that just a generic hardware store brand or something else? Its a very nice looking light for being under 10 bucks. The multi function is a big plus. Im looking for a replacement for the flashlight in my car. I had a cheap truck stop led and it bit the dust on me a little bit ago.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I would much prefer a smooth round bezel, (although my Fenix's are not.:xmad:)

I see the light as a striking tool, aka blunt force trauma. Strike bezels nearly guarantee broken skin, thus I'm wearing BG blood. Hard to walk (get) away from that.

Then there is the whole "this looks more like a weapon than a light," "did you bring this weapon to the fist fight?"

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Is that just a generic hardware store brand or something else? Its a very nice looking light for being under 10 bucks. The multi function is a big plus. Im looking for a replacement for the flashlight in my car. I had a cheap truck stop led and it bit the dust on me a little bit ago.

Just a generic name good quality construction with o ring seats.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I think I recall a 4Sevens ad indicating they allowed you to use it to illuminate a small area round it on a table. (Set it lense down.) It also pointed out if you left it on you can always visually verify unless it was in full day light. I think both of those are silly, but not as silly as calling it "defensive." I'd rather use the narrower butt of my Mini Mag for defense any day than the usually stabby bits. I do however, like the term "Stabby Bits" very much.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think I recall a 4Sevens ad indicating they allowed you to use it to illuminate a small area round it on a table. (Set it lense down.) It also pointed out if you left it on you can always visually verify unless it was in full day light. I think both of those are silly, ....

Actually I use my light like that quite a bit. I leave it next to my wallet and car keys on the dresser. If I leave early in the morning and do not want to disturb my wife, I simply turn on the light. I might tilt it a bit as well. One little burst is enough to find my Blackberry, wallet, keys and pocket knife. Now I admit that I probably don't need the stabby bits to do this, but it does work.

Top Bottom