• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Now deciding an amendment that would prevent the VA from arbitrarily placing veterans on the list of people forbidden to own guns. The amendment would require the approval of a judge before this could be done.

Wes225

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Obama keeps running in a circle, blame gun owners and republicans, shame democrats, guilt trip using sandy hook, repeat.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Obama keeps running in a circle, blame gun owners and republicans, shame democrats, guilt trip using sandy hook, repeat.
    He's one frustrated child right now.
    I'll bet he throws a tantrum tonight and refuse to eat his pablum until the Senate reverses their vote.

:lmfao:

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He knew his seat was gone if he did that's what was up with it.

I wasn't buying that since I think he is a sponsor of the main bill being voted tomorrow. I was right.

From the Blaze:

“Reid voted no for procedural reasons,” CBS News’ Major Garrett explains. “As Majority Leader, a ‘no’ vote allows him to bring the amendment up again.”

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Yesterday will mark the beginning of Obama's lame duck status. He pulled out all the stops and got beat. Gun owners once chased Bill Clinton into irrelevance. Will they never learn? I'm not saying that he's no longer dangerous, but he is no longer invincible. The armor has cracked.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yesterday will mark the beginning of Obama's lame duck status. He pulled out all the stops and got beat. Gun owners once chased Bill Clinton into irrelevance. Will they never learn? I'm not saying that he's no longer dangerous, but he is no longer invincible. The armor has cracked.

That would indeed be a good thing.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Don't be so sure....
    That narcissistic megalomaniac will just brush this defeat off as a "Bump in the road" and continue to believe that he has been given the power to do whatever he wants to do.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Don't be so sure....
    That narcissistic megalomaniac will just brush this defeat off as a "Bump in the road" and continue to believe that he has been given the power to do whatever he wants to do.

It doesn't matter if he believes it, we need not believe it. Let the dog howl at the moon.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Apparently, you're not the only one that thinks so:

Blog: How bad is Obama's gun control debacle?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Remember the HK movie Five Deadly Venoms? Remember the big guy with the iron shirt qigung who only had one weak spot but once that was cracked he was weak? His code name was Toad.

I have started calling Obama "Toad".:laugh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aEl8kyCs-4[/ame]

Top Bottom