• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Good morning. Last day of the show. We have a good amount of everything. Shirts in M through 3Xl. Will update if we get low.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We have 2 small and 1 medium hoodies at the show $20

BBr1XrL.jpg

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    Hey all, if someone who's at the show could do me a huge favor, it woul be much appreciated. I'm in the market for either a 9mm Range officer or range officer compact. I was wondering what ZX guns is selling them for at the show.

Thanks

Sent you a private message...

Darkstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Jackson County
    My pleasure, it was great getting to talk to you again as well as meeting more of my fellow INGOers! As always, everyone I met was very nice and I enjoyed talking with everyone! I guess CM was there Friday, but that's okay; I'll take a rain check on a cheeseburger next time.

Thanks for stopping by Darkstar! :ingo:

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Made the show Saturday. Bought me another Mosin and stopped by the INGO booth and bought a t-shirt. Biggest and best show I have been to in a long time. Was able to meet Lovemywoods, great guy, was glad to meet you sir. Looking forward to the next 1500...

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I went, met a girl friend who had me sign zagging all over the place. My feets is killing me! I left only with my roasted nuts.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The prices were definitely all over the place. A lot of the gun prices were pretty good at the bigger pistol tables. Then you had other tables selling bags, knives, and trinkets marked WAY up. There was one guy selling a $40 Bed Bath Beyond knife set for $1000+.

The milsurp booths were pretty cool, never really seen things on sale like that for so cheap. Also saw some pistols from makers I've never heard of...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Best deal I saw on Friday was a used Walther PPQ M2 with a threaded barrel for $529. Not sure what booth it was, but it was a great price, even though the pistol was well used.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The prices were definitely all over the place. A lot of the gun prices were pretty good at the bigger pistol tables. Then you had other tables selling bags, knives, and trinkets marked WAY up. There was one guy selling a $40 Bed Bath Beyond knife set for $1000+.

The milsurp booths were pretty cool, never really seen things on sale like that for so cheap. Also saw some pistols from makers I've never heard of...

I saw the knife guy.
    I may or may not have laughed out loud as I walked away shaking my head.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Hadn't been to this show in years (since it was $7 to get in) but my son wanted to go. (His first time) Found a holster I'd been looking for,got a pretty good deal on some ammo & targets,became a site supporter (for the first time) and pi**ed off the Lazer Bond Glue guy. Had a good time and the son enjoyed it.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Worked the show today. Got to see some regulars, and some new members I hadn't met before. Got to introduce some new people to INGO.
    Brought my Son in Law who'd never been to the 1500 before. It was a good day. A little slow compared to usual spring 1500 shows, but glad I got to spend some time with friends.

Also, got some Zicks ghost pepper chili beef jerky! That's ALWAYS a good day!

Irish428

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Was at the show this weekend and the best deal I came across was the INGO booth! Got me a cool shirt and met some new friends. 6th time in a row I've walked out of the show with nothing. I believe I give up going to the 1500.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is INGO going to have a booth? Got t-shirts? Coins? Hats? Stickers? Photo-ops with INGOers?

Just wondering...

Top Bottom