• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bulldogg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    speedway,indiana
    Just watched it last night for the first time, not sure about it yet. Seems they cut off to show something else as soon as you get into what they where just showing. I may try it again.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Watching the Greatest Hits. Roughly #12 where the guy takes off with the cop inside the car, I would not have even messed with the taser and went right for the 1911.

Most of these guys show incredible restraint, maybe thats why I am not a LEO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Watching the Greatest Hits. Roughly #12 where the guy takes off with the cop inside the car, I would not have even messed with the taser and went right for the 1911.

Most of these guys show incredible restraint, maybe thats why I am not a LEO.

Man I tatally agree. Last night when both officers were shot they let those situations go way to far south. Way to far.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, they should have wasted that guy when he was heading back to that car.

My thing is why have a Taser pointed at a person in heavy jacket that it will never reach skin. He was completely hinky. Just his manner. My service pistol would have been in my hand not the taser. That near cost that man his life.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    My thing is why have a Taser pointed at a person in heavy jacket that it will never reach skin. He was completely hinky. Just his manner. My service pistol would have been in my hand not the taser. That near cost that man his life.

Oh yeah. I had bad guys confused. I thought you guys were talking about the cops who pulled over a guy and fought with him but he got in car and pulled gun and shot them.

I see now you were talking about the guy in camo coat who would not remove hand from pocket, then pulled gun and started shooting. First thing I told the wife is that Taser is useless with that coat he had on. The world is a mess, I would be a terrible cop.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh yeah. I had bad guys confused. I thought you guys were talking about the cops who pulled over a guy and fought with him but he got in car and pulled gun and shot them.

I see now you were talking about the guy in camo coat who would not remove hand from pocket, then pulled gun and started shooting. First thing I told the wife is that Taser is useless with that coat he had on. The world is a mess, I would be a terrible cop.

I would never make as LEO. Never.

I was referring to both officers. The one you mention should have never gotten that far especially with 2 LEO there. They just did not react.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Reruns for a while. That was the second-most Florida thing I've ever seen.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The actual show starts at 9:00 yes...???

The 2100-Midnight show starts at 2100. It is all reruns til after the first of the year. Those Pasco County types are more Florida than the Boggy Boys from the Panhandle, and that's sayin somethin.

Top Bottom