• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Speaking of live pd and Terre Haute, the th chapter of the naacp has called upon the mayor (by issuing a press release, not talking to the mayor first) to end the contract. The list reasons but the main reason is due to a past president being pulled over and was potentially on the show (she wasn’t, they say she didn’t give them permission but I suspect it wasn’t good enough for the show).

link.

https://www.wthitv.com/content/news...ute-to-cancel-Live-PD-contract-567080591.html

[FONT=&quot]According to a press release, the NAACP said Live PD is "televising individuals at unfortunate and often embarrassing moments in their lives in an attempt to exploit their hardships as entertainment takes unfair advantage of them when they are most vulnerable and most in need of privacy."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]According to Bennett and Keen a letter was hand-delivered just hours before the press release was sent out.
    [/FONT]

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So the solution it to not have interaction with police ?
    Don’t do stupid stuff and don’t drive a vehicle that has violations?

Live PD is becoming Live Indiana gotta love TH the “New Orleans” of Indiana !

I took a class from Coach in TH stayed at the Days Inn while taking a shower I noticed a crack pipe on the shelf!

Top Bottom