• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've noticed that every time the Clark County sheriffs department is featured on the show, they are stopping cars in Clarksville. I find it odd, because Clark is a large county, geographically, and I've heard a lot of people, for a lot of years, complaining about response time when they call the sheriffs dept. Clarksville has a great PD, and quite a few cars on the road at all times. Seems like the County would better serve their community by being in the unincorporated parts of the county? :dunno:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I've noticed that every time the Clark County sheriffs department is featured on the show, they are stopping cars in Clarksville. I find it odd, because Clark is a large county, geographically, and I've heard a lot of people, for a lot of years, complaining about response time when they call the sheriffs dept. Clarksville has a great PD, and quite a few cars on the road at all times. Seems like the County would better serve their community by being in the unincorporated parts of the county? :dunno:

They have one of the best K9 cops I have ever seen. That guy is smooth. He talks them people into selling their souls. I must admit, he cuts people a lot of breaks although I am skeptical of his PC a lot of times. I often wonder how many of the people he arrests ends up beating the charges.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.

Maybe the officer is assigned that part of his district?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    They have one of the best K9 cops I have ever seen. That guy is smooth. He talks them people into selling their souls. I must admit, he cuts people a lot of breaks although I am skeptical of his PC a lot of times. I often wonder how many of the people he arrests ends up beating the charges.
    Yeah, that's Leveritt, but he's a Jeffersonville officer. He is a smooth talker.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I asked my oldest son who is a cop if he has caught the show. He has, and according to him it pretty much depicts the life of an officer on the road. Some days it's busier than ****, other days not so much. He does admit, unfortunately there are a lot of drunk people behind the wheel.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    My family watches this show fairly regularly. There are a ton of drunk drivers and drivers with drugs. My kids are getting the feeling that everyone that drinks and drives gets caught (which I like). I love when they separate 2 suspects and try and get the real story about whats happening...

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Maybe the officer is assigned that part of his district?
    A city can be a part of the patrol zone of a county policeman, but if the city has its own police protection, the sheriff'd dept. is only called for extra assistance and isn't regularly patrolled. I'm pretty sure that these interstate stops and activity within the city limits are done because that's where the action is. The ISP and CPD do good work in these two areas. As a routine, they probably don't need extra help. This is all because of the tv show, IMHO.

Top Bottom