• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Admittedly I have watched most of his videos. He has 3 channels, Demolition Ranch, Off the Ranch, and Vet Ranch. Watch more of his videos before judgement is made.

Yea, I regularly watch videos on all of his channels, and he isn't an idiot. His Demolition Ranch channel is the more outrageous stuff, Off The Ranch is his day to day life (ish) and Vet Ranch shows some the really great stuff he does as a Vet. He seems to be a pretty good guy.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've seen several of his videos and I initially thought he was an idiot. He does some pretty dangerous stuff. But he is a veterinarian and his Dad is a doctor so I think he's more an outrageous, privileged young man who figured out that social media pays very well. He has quite a Youtube audience so I'm guessing Mrs. Demolition Ranch helps with the production of the videos as they pay for her Range Rover.

You know what you call the student that graduates at the back of his medical class?

Doctor.

Seems like a more polished, scripted, and presentable "hey y'all, watch this!"

Top Bottom