• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I really don't know what goes through someone's head (loud music in this case I guess) before they do this kind of thing. I mean how did this guy expect not to get arrested for this? I can't believe that he thought that this was a justifiable use of force. Well, unless we are not getting a full story.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I really don't know what goes through someone's head (loud music in this case I guess) before they do this kind of thing.

He didn't shoot because the music was loud, he shot because the kids told him to f' off or maybe they threatened to kick his ass for saying something. He shot because of what was said to him.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    If a punk f+%kin kid tells you he's gonna put a cap in your ass. If you believe him you shoot first and live, if not you dont. If he shoots first YOU die. I dont trust the media at all, they are not interested in the truth, the truth is boring. Many people make bad calls all the time, even in this day its hard for me to believe he shot a dumbass teen (all teens are dumbass's) over loud music.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If a punk f+%kin kid tells you he's gonna put a cap in your ass. If you believe him you shoot first and live, if not you dont. If he shoots first YOU die. I dont trust the media at all, they are not interested in the truth, the truth is boring. Many people make bad calls all the time, even in this day its hard for me to believe he shot a dumbass teen (all teens are dumbass's) over loud music.

I can only imagine what the INGO reaction would be to these news stories if it existed back then.

Civil Rights Martyrs | Southern Poverty Law Center

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    How about just driving away? If he did feel threatened enough to shoot (kids displayed weapon or started to approach him, etc.), then why not stop immediately afterward and call the police? Drunk, stupid, arrogant, or all 3. Reflects really badly on the rest of us, and his lawyer isn't helping either.

Top Bottom