• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hexa-Tula

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Bluffton
    Mastiff Protection/Lockout Jujutsu will be holding their Precision Rifle 1 course just south of Bluffton on May 22nd.

The Class will run from 0900-1300 with time for individual questions at the end.

We’ll discuss everything you need to know to be able to hit targets at longer range.

Key points will be

-What features to look for in a rifle.

-What ammo works and what doesn’t

-The skills we need as individuals and most importantly how to use our scopes.

-Scope discussion will include MIL vs MOA adjustments

-Holdovers vs dialing

-First focal vs Second focal.

We will have multiple samples of guns, scopes, and ammo to get your hands on equipment so you see and feel the differences.

The equipment needed for the class will be your rifle with all the ammo you’d like to shoot, ear and eye protection, notebook, pen, and hydration.

-Dress for anything the Indiana weather can throw at us since we’ll be shooting rain or shine. The cost of this course is $250 per student with military and law enforcement discounts available.

-This covers an NRA Certified Instructor, a variety of precision rifles to demo, match ammunition, and four hours of undivided attention getting you to the next level in a skill set most people only dream about.

The classes are being held at 4620 East, 900 South, Keystone, IN. Call to reserve your spot, 260-417-6383 or email acfruchey@gmail.com. $250.00 registration fee, should be received before the 22nd of May, unless other arrangements have been made. Firearms training is very important for everyone’s safety and I’d like to see more “good guys” with guns in this world that know how to use them. "We all had to start somewhere", and if you join me for this class I promise you’ll walk away on a higher level than where you showed up at or I’ll refund you 100%.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    First class was a great success with every student walking away having hit steel plates at 400 yards before we were done. Next class is scheduled for the same place and time on June 26th.

Top Bottom