WTS: Llama MiniMax compact .45 (lots of pics)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ian2000gsxr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2008
    Mooresville
    For sale is a Llama Minimax .45 This is a compact w/ 3.5 in barrel and will hold 6+1. You'll get the gun, two 6 round mags, Fobus OWB holster and original box/paperwork.

Gun is in pretty good shape with a few marks in the finish. Some holster wear and an idiot mark made by myself. See the pics, I tried to get as much detail as possible. Also if you want a closer shot or a shot of a specific part let me know and I'll take more pics.

As far as rounds fired etc, I bought this from a friend of mine who only took it out twice in 3 years (not a big shooter) I have put about 200 rounds through it with no issues since I got it in July.

I am in Mooresville and work in Greenwood. I'd be willing to drive a bit from either of those places to meet.

Looking to get $300 but feel free to PM me with reasonable offers. Not interested in trades at the moment, just had to fix the furnace so I'm looking to get cash. If you have any questions, let me know. :yesway:

-Ian

If the pics don't load for some reason here is a link to the album on photobucket:
    Llama 45 For Sale pictures by ian2000gsxr - Photobucket

DSCN1130.jpg

DSCN1131.jpg

DSCN1132.jpg

DSCN1133.jpg

DSCN1134.jpg

DSCN1135.jpg

DSCN1136.jpg

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.