• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I got a 24 hour ban from reading, and a 3 day ban from posting on facebook because I accidently posted a gun for sale on my personal page, I was at the gunshop posting gun on their facebook page, and I guess I mistakenly posted one on my personal page, 2 hours later I got a community standards violation notice, when I was able to log back on the next day, it said someone reported my post, my page is set to private, only my friends can see my posts so yesterday I "cleaned house" blocking people from seeing my posts. they blocked me totally I'm an administrator for the gunshops page, and I couldn't even get on that page!

and can you guess what my first post is going to be?...this meme!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It depends on the orientation of the smile...

Horizontal front, vertical, well you know.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I really don’t understand. Really. The thread he complained about being closed was just a dupe anyway, not like he created an entirely new topic that we didn’t allow. It’s really not that deep. Then ol dude melts down and hangs himself from the cross of the first amendment, which doesn’t even apply to private enterprise. I guess he’s just confused at life. No great loss any way you slice it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So now I have this quandary.

Time and time again, the implosions take place on the weekends. However, I am usually away from my devices most of the weekend and rarely check INGO.

So, dial down the weekend activities so I can catch more implosions, or keep family time a priority.

Not an easy choice.

Eh, not like you can't binge watch it on Monday's once it already happened over the weekend... Now if you want to be involved and actually participate in someone getting whacked, well yeah, there are choices to be made.

I really don’t understand. Really. The thread he complained about being closed was just a dupe anyway, not like he created an entirely new topic that we didn’t allow. It’s really not that deep. Then ol dude melts down and hangs himself from the cross of the first amendment, which doesn’t even apply to private enterprise. I guess he’s just confused at life. No great loss any way you slice it.

Agreed. Not sure what the motivation would be, but that's because I'm trying to apply rational standards to irrational behavior. In these instances, I just chalk it up to stupidity and move on. Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is tough.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Eh, not like you can't binge watch it on Monday's once it already happened over the weekend...

Closed threads, deleted posts....it's like trying to watch scrambled Cinemax in 1987...or so I've heard.

Now if you want to be involved and actually participate in someone getting whacked, well yeah, there are choices to be made.

...and why wouldn't I?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Post #22

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    When asked why someone did something silly/nonsensical/etc, whether it's on the road or the internet or just plain where and whenever, the answer is almost always the same:

SR1 (Standard Response One): "Because they're stupid."

Most of my extended family recognizes SR1 as a valid answer to almost every one of these kinds of questions.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So now I have this quandary.

Time and time again, the implosions take place on the weekends. However, I am usually away from my devices most of the weekend and rarely check INGO.

So, dial down the weekend activities so I can catch more implosions, or keep family time a priority.

Not an easy choice.

Or, give someone your phone # and they can text you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Children don't like to hear "NO".

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    When asked why someone did something silly/nonsensical/etc, whether it's on the road or the internet or just plain where and whenever, the answer is almost always the same:

SR1 (Standard Response One): "Because they're stupid."

Most of my extended family recognizes SR1 as a valid answer to almost every one of these kinds of questions.

I think "Stupidity" should also be a valid cause of death on death certificates across all municipalities and states...

Top Bottom