wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    LNIB XDs 45 (June 5, 2013 test fire)

SOLD

Consolidating calibers. Only reason I can give for doing this. The XDs is a great gun, totally reliable (when not using crappy reloads!) and shoots like a dream. Bought this brand new earlier this month. What can I say - I'm nuts.

Pics? XDs Slideshow by wesnellans | Photobucket

Price? $500 firm, or trade for LNIB G26 Gen 4, Shield 9mm, or XDs 9mm.

Comes with all accessories, Talon rubber grips, and 40 rounds (2 boxes) Hornady Z-Max ammo, 50 rounds Federal 230 gr FMJ (one box), and 100 rounds of 230 gr LRN reloads (if you want them - still determining if the range loaded them too long, didn't properly crimp, or didn't seat primers. First box was perfect, second was FTF every 3rd or 4th round. Since then fired 100 rounds factory ammo with no hiccups, and EVERY factory round before and after the reload fiasco has shot perfectly, so I'm completely convinced that the issues stem from the reloads. About 300 rounds down the pipe total). Also have a hodge-podge of a few rounds of Critical Duty and Federal 185 gr JHP.

Located in Argos (along US 31, South of US 30), and have no real time to drive someplace distant to put this together, what with work and kids' baseball and softball games EVERY night. I'll need to keep this close to home.

Show IN DL and LTCH - nothing recorded.
    Thanks, INGO!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom