• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    So I figured this is the place to ask... Is there a local store, like in or near Hamilton count that sells 5.11 pants. I would order them online, but I've never owned a pair before, and I would rather try before I buy.....
    So....any good local deals on them? assuming I can find them at all..... I've checked most local sporting goods stores, nothing.

Thanks!

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    There's a police supply place at about I-70 and I-465 that carries lots of 5.11 gear, but they deal only with public safety (ID required) (if you qualify I can PM you more details). Otherwise the Gander off of I-65 in Greenwood is the only other place I've seen 5.11 stocked in IN.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Forget 5.11, buy truspec. same stuff as 5.11 for 1/2 the cost.

The people who designed 5.11 were fired by the company and created true spec.

there is a place in beech grove that sells the true spec

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The Castleton Gander does not stock 5.11. I was in the Greenwood store Friday and they had a good selection.

I am interested in the above mentioned Beech Grove Store. A name of the store would be real helpful if you please.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    the police supply store mentioned is Steven R Jenkins Company. They are located just west of Shadeland on 21st street. They will sell to non-LEOs as long as you aren't buying police items and they have oodles of 5.11

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    the police supply store mentioned is Steven R Jenkins Company. They are located just west of Shadeland on 21st street. They will sell to non-LEOs as long as you aren't buying police items and they have oodles of 5.11
    :+1: I assumed that's where he was talking about but I wasn't going to say anything.

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ill have to check the Stephen R Jenkins place on my way home from work Monday. I thought you had to have ID just to get in. Thanks for the reply's, Unfortunately the Gander in my area does not carry 5.11, that was the first place I looked. I am curious if anyone carries the Tru Spec brand mentioned? Sounds like it would be worth looking at if it is in fact the same quality.

Top Bottom