• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Who sells quality a Gun belt locally? I don't want 5.11 tactical belt I want something of good quality that I can purchase locally in Indianapolis. North or east side preferred but open to options. I would just like to physically see the belt before I purchase it Instead of just purchasing it online

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Who sells quality a Gun belt locally? I don't want 5.11 tactical belt I want something of good quality that I can purchase locally in Indianapolis. North or east side preferred but open to options. I would just like to physically see the belt before I purchase it Instead of just purchasing it online

You said you don't want 5.11, but have you seen their leather belts ? I have 3 of them and wear one every day. They are one of the best IMHO. The only drawback is that if you wear a IWB with metal belt clips, they do scratch the belt. But you can't beat the support.

Your local Gouger Mountain has them or you can order online.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I saw some 5.11 in person. They seem ok but if I went cheap I probably would have went with cabelas. I went with a double layer daltech with stiffener

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Just ordered a 5.11 trainer belt today. Any reason in particular you specifically don't want a 5.11? I'm wondering if I should regret my purchase.

bigelowe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    bullitt county
    ive been looking at the daltech bio belts. going to order one in the next day or two. I have had a cabelas gun belt for about a year . its ok, but the color seems to be wearing off and it doesn't come with a roller buckle.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Have you read this https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew-daltech-force-super-biobelt-gun-belt.html yet? Made in Angola, IN and ships for under $50 in a few days. Use INGO in the coupon code box for 10% off. I've had mine almost a year. Still looks brand new. Give the review a read.

If you want to see one, Evan at Mindset Lab. in Carmel wears one daily. (He wrote the review)

I'd highly recommend the Biobelt. It is my every day belt, and makes a huge difference when carrying IWB. Make sure you follow the guidance on sizing and you won't have any issues.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I know a person who makes very nice gun belts. PM me for his email address and I know you won't be disappointed with either the quality or the price. It doesn't take forever to get it from him either but then you want a place local...

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I bought a Blade-Tech Looper Series leather belt at Elmore's Firearms on the south side. I've only had it a couple of months and I love it. I think it was around $60 bucks.

And it's made in the good ol USA. :rockwoot:

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Thank you to the OP for asking the question. I have already bookmarked Daltech for later ordering because I would much rather send my money to Indiana companies. It is time to upgrade my belt and holsters and this company seems to be EXACTLY what I am looking for. I like the looks of not only one of the bullbelts but also a holster on the company's website. So, thanks! :-)

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I was recently thinking about getting a nice carry belt and came up with this thread in a search. I was initially thinking about going with the 5.11 black leather belt. I carry an M&P9c in a crossbreed supertuk, which has metal clips (which I read will scratch those leather belts). Then I saw the comment about the belts made in angola and they look incredible!

Does anyone know of a belt that is built like this, except reversible from black/brown. when purchasing belts I always buy these kinds because I can then wear the same belt all the time. Anyone know of a company doing this?

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Midwest Guns in Mishawaka carries Galco gun belts. Their all I use. Very nice belts that last a long long time. I don't know the Indy area well, but maybe some of the gun stores down in the area carry certain brands of belts.

Top Bottom