• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Yeah, I've PM'd Andrew a couple times and not gotten a reply. I've also asked him to check on two different things and get back to me, but he never did. Maybe he's great with other customers, but just like Midway, he's lost my loyalty.

Sorry to hear that, I have bought from him since he started here on INGO, there has been one time he didn't get back with me and I found out later he was on vacation.
    Keep in mind he is a one man show and sometimes is busy. :twocents:

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Sorry to hear that, I have bought from him since he started here on INGO, there has been one time he didn't get back with me and I found out later he was on vacation.
    Keep in mind he is a one man show and sometimes is busy. :twocents:

I totally respect that...so much so that I won't be doing anything to complicate his schedule any further. :D

RBM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Judah
    Good people at BTB. Pretty good selection. Mark is also a Dillon dealer, with quite a bit of stock.
    Rob

rustygunner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Columbus
    I buy most of my reloading supplies from bite the bullet just North of Seymour. I saw someone had mentioned them previously. I have been buying there for over 16 years.

Slim400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    INDIANAPOLIS SS IN
    FAIR PRICE

As mentioned earlierPROFIRE ARMS I have personally bought from Andrew needs a good guy with lots of knowledge you mentioned that you were looking more towards his southern part of the state camp attberry ranged store has primers and powder if you buy in quantity at an excellent price

Thanks for your time
    slim400

:welcome:

Top Bottom