• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LuckyLeftFoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure this question has been asked over and over again, but I was wondering if anybody local (Indiana) makes quality kydex holsters at a good price. I don't need anything fancy. I'm just looking for a g19 holster for a southpaw. I know there are tons of websites that sell this type of thing but I would prefer to give my money to a local. You know, stimulate the local economy and whatnot. Thanks for any suggestions.

-Lucky

LuckyLeftFoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I sent grunt soldier a message a few days ago in regards to a kydex sheath for an ontario sp53 and he said he was not currently taking orders. I have actually stumbled across hooch's website a bit earlier. I didn't realize he was local. I will check it out again. Anybody else have any other suggestions? It's always good to have options!

BMDRAKE71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Brownsburg,
    Tim's Kustom Kydex in Hamilton MT is a small shop that makes great holsters. I just recently bought two from him for a 1911 and a Browning HP in left-hand with a forward cant.

Tim Thomas
    Kustom Kydex
    406-360-3915
    www.facebook.com/kustomkydex

He's setup for Paypal and ships quickly as well.

Last edited:

GPD177

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Hey Lucky, I will be out in the shop all day today. Let me know if you would like me to knock out a glock 19 for you. I can have it done today or Wed. Hooch

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    Hooch all the way. I have several from him and just had an issue with one when my Comptac belt showed up, the belt was so stiff with the internal stiffener it locked the pistol in the holster. I texted him, stopped by and he fixed it in about 2 minutes!! You can't beat that for customer service!!!!!!!

Top Bottom