• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I attended the NRA Convention. I generally try to attend as many as I'm able to get to. Friday was an excellent day.
    What I have not seen is decent coverage from the Indianapolis media. Some short blurbs and casual mentions but nothing compared to the health fair that was on Saturday.
    Their coverage, what there was, was almost a disgust for them to do.

I am am hoping that some one else has seen positive coverage of this fantastic event. There were so many positive aspects here and I understand the media in General would not want portrayed those two things together. Positive and firearms. Guess I expected more from the Indy media.

Anyone see good positive coverage? I would like to know hopefully it is out there. I just didn't catch it.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    No. Lots of positive coverage on the mini protest. Lots of zoomed in pics with inflated numbers. Foxes story before convention started was as close possible to positive gun coverage

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    +1 to Fox 59. Over the weekend I have seen regular spots live in front of the Convention Center. They cast a positive to neutral report each time. At no time did it appear negative.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Fox seems to be the only local that seems to have been objective. Caught one local NBC affiliate story about how bad guns are and we need more "common sense laws". Same old crap recycled with the background being a convention of gun crazy idiots. Made me sick.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    honestly, from what I seen on the news, they reported more about the anti-gun part of this convention than the actual convention. Sure they mentioned the convention was in town, but then they focused more on the moms against fun with its 20 members having a meeting.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Thought it was great seeing Cam wearing an Indianapolis Indians ball cap all this week leading up to and during the convention.

Top Bottom