Local shops that have reloading supplies.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dwight D

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Both IN and FL
    Scifres Gunsmithing near Dana Indiana has reloading supplies, powder and primers and has alot of ammo and is running a big last chance sale today.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Bobcat was looking pretty sparse last week. Not much left of the powders you actually care about.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Bobcat was looking pretty sparse last week. Not much left of the powders you actually care about.
    I've had to restock the shelves several times in the last couple weeks. Reloading supplies have been selling like crazy, but I'm only out of a few things so far. Since we are not doing gun shows for the time being, we have lots of extra inventory in stock. I've depleted the gun show inventory and have started getting into back stock as well. We are currently down to less than 2,000# of powder in storage (other than what we have at the store). The shelves are still pretty well stocked with primers, but we will start running out of some of those before long. I have a few things coming from the distributor in about 18 days (items that I ordered before the panic buying started), and a bunch more on back order that will trickle in over the next few months. Most of my distributors are sold out of pretty much everything and are not even accepting back orders on some items. I fully expect that I'll have some empty shelves in the next couple months, if not sooner. We are not raising prices on anything until we get new inventory that costs us more.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I swung by BTB Seymour at 5 PM. The rifle powders were hit pretty hard with most flavors being out of stock. Very picked over but still some good stuff on the shelf.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well guys thanks for posting more stores. Unfortunately I can't edit my OP anymore to add the new ones to it. Not sure why.

You only get a certain amount of time to update the OP. You'll have to contact a Mod to do it for you going further.

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    SNR Shooting Supplies in Plainfield carries powder, primers, bullets, and presses.

Edit: Just read through the posts and saw SNR already mentioned. Didn't see it in OP list is why I mentioned.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    SNR Shooting Supplies in Plainfield carries powder, primers, bullets, and presses.

Edit: Just read through the posts and saw SNR already mentioned. Didn't see it in OP list is why I mentioned.

Okay guys started a new thread and I have all the latest stores posted and updated in the new thread. So if we can continue this in the new thread that would be greatly appreciated.

New thread is here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-shops-have-reloading-supplies-volume-ii.html

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom