• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    The kind that don't shoot back! And what is this local target company you speak off? Oh, and welcome to ingo, but you should post first in the intro fourm for new members.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Since I tend to compete, I use the proper NRA standard targets for the various disciplines. It is also easier to access any firearm change, ammo change, or technique change. For example, If I all ways shoot a B-3 target at the correct range and I score an average of 95 with a KART barrel and I switch to a BarSto barrel and am only scoring an average of 89, I can quantify that the new barrel was not an improvement. Same with ammo, etc.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Here in the shooting sports sub-forum, you'll find most use targets either sanctioned by their respective sports or at least functionally equivalent. IPSC/USPSA, IDPA, NRA, CMP, steel-challenge, etc all are very specific on the types of targets used. We may use cheaper alternatives in practice (eg paper plates vs steel plates, or duct tape or pasters), but I suspect you'll get more traction for your product in the general shooting section...

-rvb

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    A car club/shooting buddy in Brownsburg builds target stands and has just registered a company domain name. Page isn't up yet but he's got a Facebook page. He can alter and prototype just about anything you want. He's been building these stands for Rob Pincus & a few other trainers. The machining & welds are top tier professional race car quality. https://www.facebook.com/browndogtacticaltrainingsolutions?ref=ts&fref=ts

(I don't get any comp for posting this)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom