"Lockdown", martial law or police state?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    I'm glad others picked up on this as well. I noticed it when I was watching the man hunt as well. They had the whole state on lockdown.

I'm OK with being advised to stay inside for safety reasons, but I'll be damned if I would be forced to leave my house for anything short of a gas leak, fire, or chemical leak! Get a warrant, use eminent domain/provide me compensation, or get shot in the face for being an intruder. I'll judge the risks my family takes.

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    Sure, just shoot the cops, that will solve the problem. Of you being alive at least; if i was a cop and you started shooting at me i'm not just going to say "Oh, my bad. I guess i deserve that." If these people think the police did something illegal then they have legal avenues they can pursue, and they should.

jonboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    The boston lockdown sure looked like martial law to me. It is one thing to advise citizens to stay in their home for their own safety but what happened in boston was ridiculous

slidemuzik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    There's less chance of an angry mob reacting to their neighbors being marched out of their homes while a search is conducted if they are ordered to stay in their homes. No witnesses either.

Top Bottom