• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    It is ratings month (when they may embellish to get more viewers, more viewers is more money for ads), expect them to go off the deep end to get viewers.

This why WTHR is sliding off the stupidity scale... I cannot bear to watch them anymore... My Son said change it back to FNC this morning. Too many puppies and what is 'trending' crap.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Doing those taped interviews is always frustrating - they interview you for 10-15 minutes and you think you make some strong points, then they use 10 or 12 seconds of it.

Guy

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Doing those taped interviews is always frustrating - they interview you for 10-15 minutes and you think you make some strong points, then they use 10 or 12 seconds of it.

Guy

That has to happen, a news story has at most two minutes total time for a story unless it is a special time. I know my work will post the full interview online.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Guy

Thanks for representing well, given how they had to edit your comments down.
    It would be nice if they had made this segment at least fifteen minutes, equally splitting the time between you and the MDA shill, all the better to let you and Rep. Lucas make your well reasoned comments, but more importantly to allow the MDA shill hang herself with her own words.

Top Bottom