• ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    View attachment 27917
    Package came in today!! Haven't fired yet, but after borrowing some 9mm from my neighbor, steel jacketed no less, I can report that 18 rounds fit in the Glock 20 OEM 15 round mags, and that with only the force of me hand cycling them, they did eject w/o any issue. I too experienced the slide locking open with still one round in the mag as I mentioned another did too. Can't wait to get to the range!

Mi thinks you need to let me have that FDE 20...

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    whats with the upper? who makes it? Is it SBR, or long enough to be considered a carbine?

MechTech. They make uppers for Glocks and 1911s.

MechTech - Home

It's on my list to round out my 10mm family.

IMG_2189.jpg

86cede22d0f539ee65d9d08008fbb8cf.jpg

wjmcvicker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2014
    Martinez
    I plan on trying regular power loads and working up as needed. I'm curious to see how it works. I'll let y'all know.

Went to the range today and did a short test using regular 9mm loads: Blazer Brass 115 gr FMJ, Monarch Steel 115 gr FMJ, and Monarch Brass 115 gr FMJ. The results were not bad at all in my opinion. Out of 150 rds I only had three stovepipes. The slide did lock back each time but once with one round remaining in the magazine as mentioned before. With 18 rds fitting in the OEM Glock 20 magazine I don't see this as an issue. Ejection was strong with all three types of ammo. The three stovepipes each occurred on about the fifteenth rd in the magazine which could be just coincidence. At any rate, a simple swipe of the hand along the top of the slide and you're back in business. Here's a pic. Keep in mind I was not testing for accuracy. This was just a quick test for function offhand shooting. The top right target is not from the same gun; ignore it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      382.5 KB · Views: 9
    Top Bottom