Not open for further replies.

45CalJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time member. I'm currently living in Brownsburg with my wife and one month old. I received my LTCH about a year ago, and currently own a Glock17c and a Springfield Loaded .45. I shoot mostly at Camp Atterbury, as my wife bought me a year pass for Christmas this last year. I go shooting with my friends on private property sometimes also.

I enjoy motorcycles, bbq, putting my baby in camo onesies, and Notre Dame Football. I tend to go to the Indy 1500 atleast once a year, and I can be found silently browsing Bradis or Premire out in Brownsburg. Nick at Premire is a great guy, and I enjoy talking to the guys over there.

I'm currently looking for a decent Mini 14, or an AR-15, but my wife kinda put the clamp down on my gun spending due to the little guy showing up a month ago.

Well, that's me in a nutshell. Feels good to finally sign up. Hope you all have a great day!

Joe

Last edited:

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    just remember this phrase..."The Ar is for him and the Mini-14 is for me, that way we can bond. Just think of all the dads out there that don't care."

:welcome:

45CalJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    :D Welcome! Thanks for un-lurking! What kinda bike do you ride?

Mostly sport bikes, but I think my body might be getting alittle too old to handle the abuse on the old wrists and back anymore.

Currently I have an 01' Yamaha R6. Picked it up cheap at an auction and worked on it all winter to get it back into shape. Had a CBR 900RR before that, and an F2 before that. I've been riding for about 10 years now. Keep that rubber side down!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, good to be a part of INGO! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom