Look what followed me home from Beech Grove Firearms today...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Very nice. I love my GP100 I bought new about 25 years ago. Makes me wonder how many Tauruses would I have to sell to get one like that.:D

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    That is a beautiful Rugar. I'm more than a little envious. I love the lines of design on it. Looks like the engineers were told to design something they'd like to own/fire.

Note to self - place this beauty on the bucket list.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My Galco "Summer Comfort" showed up today. I can't believe how comfortably this gun carries. I see why people go on and on about the 3" barrel being perfect for concealed carry. Its the perfect length to ride inside the belt but never jab me in the hip.

I'm going to try and qualify it tomorrow if I can get to the range, just wearing it around the house today to break in the holster and practicing with the speed strips. I've never used strips before, but can see the appeal when you don't want the bulk of a speed loader in your pocket or on your belt.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I was looking at their revolvers the other day when I was there... Not usually a fan of revolvers but that is one sexy gun.

Speed strips are nice for carry, but they don't beat speed loaders if you have a convenient way to carry them.

Top Bottom