Mishawaka

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Heard about this on the Casey Hendrickson show on the way home.

If already posted, my apologies.
    It was already posted, but it's probably buried in one of the other umpteen Covid threads...

@texkev I think we're going to need a Covid sub forum kind of like the Airgun sub forum. :):

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    @texkev I think we're going to need a Covid sub forum kind of like the Airgun sub forum. :):
    I'm going to have to agree with Bigtanker here. No on the COVID subforum. I think everyone here with a minimum of common sense understands that this whole COVID situation has has become just a power grab for politicians, and the vaccine is just another episode in a long line of medical atrocities inflicted on the citizenry by the medical and political forces that are supposed to be acting in our best interests. Why would the government want to hold this data for half a century? To eliminate the backlash of those who were experimented upon? They'll mostly be dead or dying by then. Fodder for a future documentary where people will say what a shame it was, then flip over to the newest "reality" show, whatever that may be at the time.

I will agree with DoggyDaddy one one point, though. This is the most important point of all. We do need a new subforum, but in the Classifieds. Let finally separate reloading supplies from factory manufactured ammo for resale. That's what's needed. That's a change that would be real progress, without being progressive.

COVID SCHMOVID, lets do this ammo forum! :@ya:

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Score another one for conspiracy theories. The shot was killing people, they knew it was killing people, they knew it would kill more people, and everyone blitzed ahead anyway.
    conspriacy_059142351612f0f6c6b7028f6758322de1e02ee4.jpeg

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Score another one for conspiracy theories. The shot was killing people, they knew it was killing people, they knew it would kill more people, and everyone blitzed ahead anyway.
    It seems a few Normies are starting to notice something bad is happening, outside their FaceBook News safe space cocoon. Still plenty of people running right at the booster needles while dragging their kids with them. It's really sad for the children who can't make the decision for themselves. The masks were already child abuse and social conditioning.

I was a few months early on my "election flu was the setup and the jab is the bioweapon" posts. Ask yourself this: Does the Goobermint just want to help you with an experimental shot and big Pharma will get the Nobel Peace prize for solving nothing? Or will we have a Nuremberg 2.0? There will be a solid decade of litigation regardless. What's the 1% reported Vaers deaths now, 19,000? It's still early on the genocide jab adverse effects and deaths 1% reports.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It seems a few Normies are starting to notice something bad is happening, outside their FaceBook News safe space cocoon. Still plenty of people running right at the booster needles while dragging their kids with them. It's really sad for the children who can't make the decision for themselves. The masks were already child abuse and social conditioning.

I was a few months early on my "election flu was the setup and the jab is the bioweapon" posts. Ask yourself this: Does the Goobermint just want to help you with an experimental shot and big Pharma will get the Nobel Peace prize for solving nothing? Or will we have a Nuremberg 2.0? There will be a solid decade of litigation regardless. What's the 1% reported Vaers deaths now, 19,000? It's still early on the genocide jab adverse effects and deaths 1% reports.
    Saw some recent study out of Germany. Entire country, 15 months, ZERO healthy children died of covid. Zero. A teeny tiny handful of very unhealthy kids did die, but zero healthy ones.

People are sacrificing their children's lives on the alter of Pfizer for NOTHING.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    There is sooooo much misinformation here....
    If two scientists review the same data set and each of them interprets that data set differently, is either scientist conveying "misinformation"? Is believing only one scientist, and not the other, conspiracy? My point is, many different scientists, from many different backgrounds and specialties have disagreed about treatments, efficacy and safety. Yet only one view point, that of .gov/msm, is allowed. If .gov views a glass half full of water and calls it half full, but I view the glass as half empty, I'd be labeled a conspiracy theorist espousing "misinformation".

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    For what it is worth I'm not going to jump from this obviously extremely biased reporting.

However, I will follow the link provided to the real report and try to read it through, or at least skim it heavily.

For example, I have yet to read whether or not those deaths were of people already infected, or completely healthy that received a dose. On its surface it does not look good, but we need to dig to find the truth.

Here is that link for others if interested: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Regards and Merry Christmas,

Doug

Top Bottom