• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    You owe it to yourself to watch this, It would be impossible for a rational thinking person to believe the 911 commision report after watching this video.

If you do not watch the whole video then please do not comment in this thread.

9/11 Blueprint for Truth (2008 Edition)#

I think these Architects and engineers did a really great job with looking into the evidence using science, video, recordings and eye witness testimony. What do you guys think.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    any smart or half way intelligent person could plainly see the truth, but people dont want to believe it because that would require action and they are lazy. People are OK with their day to day lives and do not want anything to change because of the implications of this act. SAD. VERY SAD! and not the attitude one would expect from Americans. I think the greatness of American citizens resolve and Honor has been watered down. anyone not soing something about this should be ashamed.

tk21k

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    MSG2-Mt Comfort
    I am shocked to find this kind of BS video on this forum. I can't understand why people do not want to see the truth, but instead want to believe theories that the government did it. I am at a loss of words (ones that will not get me kicked off anyways).

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The fact that this group is based in San Francisco undermines its credibility from the beginning, but I will take the time to listen to the presentation. Like Shooter521 said, we should expect a wide range of opinions here.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I am shocked to find this kind of BS video on this forum. I can't understand why people do not want to see the truth, but instead want to believe theories that the government did it. I am at a loss of words (ones that will not get me kicked off anyways).

Im shocked that you will believe anything this government tells you. :dunno:

look at their track record of lies. If your husband or wife had the same record theres no way you can tell me you would trust them in the same room alone with a person of the opposit sex. Same thing here...... our government has been cheating on us for a LONG time. and we can either ignore it and believe the BS lies on top of lies that they tell us to cover up the last lie, or we can stand up and have respect for ourselves and our country and say enough is enough, THIS IS THE WAY ITS GONNA BE OR YOU CAN GET OUT!!!!
    dont be fooled into false Patriotism that this government is selling you. I am one of the most Patriotic people you will ever meet. I love my country till death. That is why I wont stand aside and let ANYONE destroy or abuse it. Loving your country is NOT the same as loving your government. This government was founded with the CLEAR understanding that it needed to be closely watched and regulated or it would become a greater tyrany and threat than england ever was. well America, we have fell asleep at our post for the last hundred or so years and its happened. Time to wake up and ring the Liberty bell again, and place the lanterns in the steeple window.

When we are living in a time when HONEST, and LAW ABIDING CITIZENS fear the government, Police, Media, banks, etc, then it is Time to stand up and say that enough!!!! The government is supposed to fear the citizens.

Last edited:

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia

Like I said don't post in this thread unless you watch the video and from your response you clearly didn't watch it.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Oh look, another troofer thread.

ed.gif

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    The fact that this group is based in San Francisco undermines its credibility from the beginning, but I will take the time to listen to the presentation. Like Shooter521 said, we should expect a wide range of opinions here.

Good a scepticle person that is willing to watch the video. I will be looking forward to reading your response.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Well that was two hours of my life I won't ever get back. The entire video's theory/theory's is hogwash. Why? Because never in history has building's like those been in hit with jetliners traveling at 500+ MPH

You can take any thing you want and pick it apart until SOME people will sway their opinion of what actually happened.

I really hate to break it down like this but those building collapsed because they were hit with high speed jetliners. The behaved just like the radical's that came up with the plan figured they would.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Well that was two hours of my life I won't ever get back. The entire video's theory/theory's is hogwash. Why? Because never in history has building's like those been in hit with jetliners traveling at 500+ MPH

You can take any thing you want and pick it apart until SOME people will sway their opinion of what actually happened.

I really hate to break it down like this but those building collapsed because they were hit with high speed jetliners. The behaved just like the radical's that came up with the plan figured they would.

no actualy if you read quotes from top taliban alcowarda people they say that they never it to be that big of a success and that it was just a bonus (in my own parafrasing)

the video you just watched shows scientific facts about metal. most of the jet fula was destroyed on impact in a fireball and the other went down shaft and was burned up quickly. what you were left with was a building fire. not enough heat to BURN THROUGH STEEL!! also how about the test that confirm explosive residue all over the place in the dust? also did the video talk about the 4 black boxes that the government says they never recovered but workers on the ground (YOUR BROTHEREN) say they SAW recovered and taken by the FBI and CIA???? or were those cops and firefighters lying too? funny how key testimonies were left out of the official report, or were even not allowed to testify before congress. the inconsistancies and FACT (not speculation) dont add up. you are free to believe what you want, but several independant studies have been done and they have the same conclusion. maybe one day people will learn the truth and then they will have unrefutibe evidence to try and denny it. until then the blind sheep will roam and be led to slaughter.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    no actualy if you read quotes from top taliban alcowarda people they say that they never it to be that big of a success and that it was just a bonus (in my own parafrasing)

the video you just watched shows scientific facts about metal. most of the jet fula was destroyed on impact in a fireball and the other went down shaft and was burned up quickly. what you were left with was a building fire. not enough heat to BURN THROUGH STEEL!! also how about the test that confirm explosive residue all over the place in the dust? also did the video talk about the 4 black boxes that the government says they never recovered but workers on the ground (YOUR BROTHEREN) say they SAW recovered and taken by the FBI and CIA???? or were those cops and firefighters lying too? funny how key testimonies were left out of the official report, or were even not allowed to testify before congress. the inconsistancies and FACT (not speculation) dont add up. you are free to believe what you want, but several independant studies have been done and they have the same conclusion. maybe one day people will learn the truth and then they will have unrefutibe evidence to try and denny it. until then the blind sheep will roam and be led to slaughter.

I would be interested in reading your theory of what happened.

Top Bottom