• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I picked up a used unfired markIII 22/45 a few months ago for $249 and a new Heritage rough rider 4.5" for $110. The heritage shoots great but being a single six design, lacks the fun factor of being able to fire 10 off in a hurry.

The 22/45 is also great but does not like some of the hollow point rounds which seem to be a bit more common. It loves a plain old Remington thunderbolt round nose lead.

Of the two, the Ruger is more fun.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I have a S&W 22A that I'd part with. Orig owner, 5.5" bbl, 2 mags and orig box. Possibly throw in a box of CCI Mini-Mags out of my stash if needed.

Last edited:

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    I have a S&W 22A Deluxe Talo Edition for sale in the classifieds handguns section. It may not be as low cost as you might expect due to it being the deluxe edition 22a but it is near mint, functions perfectly, and comes with 5 magazines. I recently reduced the price that I was asking for it.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The cheapest pistol you will ever own is a really good one that you can sell for more than you paid 10 years from now. Plus, you will have the joy of having a really nice one for all the use you want. Todays $200 ones are generally worth south of $50 after you use them a couple years. A $500 one today will not loose a lot in the near future and will gain down the road.

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    bump.. Leo, thanks for the advise, but I`m not out to make any money on this gun, I looking for a gun I can afford to help a person learn to shoot with me and hopefully one day when I think there ready I`ll probly gift it to them.. I would have found one already but thanks for a person who read this post,here on the this board for buying it out from under me..

Top Bottom