• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Wow, your post count is going up as I'm typing. 3 months and nothing, and now 27 one liners in the last 20 hours. 20 in the last hour? Got something to sell?

Check out the sticky at the top of this forum. That should keep you busy for a few minutes. :)

ravenwoodranch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Martinsville
    thanks, and nope nothing to sell, got a diff job and im off during the week now, but do have something i want to buy but was told i cant even contact them till i have 50

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    You, can pony up $10.00 and become a site supporter, and not mess with 50, one liners, the rules, actually say, 50 QUALITY posts, and some, one liners, may not be counted ..... :twocents:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    thanks, and nope nothing to sell, got a diff job and im off during the week now, but do have something i want to buy but was told i cant even contact them till i have 50

Hey at least he is being honest. So there is one quality post. I agree with the others, $10 to become a site supporter is the way to go.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If she has a good guy then he should be buying her a gun. Afterall isn't that the how it works. Good guy = owns a lot of guns.

There have been a lot of these what should I buy my wife/sister/girlfriend threads in the past. Ultimately the answer is let her choose for herself. I know that doesn't narrow it down a lot! So I will give my opinion of some guns I see listed frequently. Remember size, weight, power, recoil, ergonomics are all a tradeoff. In other words small guns may be hard to shoot and big guns are hard to carry. Keep that in mind.

Nice medium sized guns with manageable recoil is a safe option. Ruger SR9, Ruger LCR, Walther PK380, Bersa Thunder, Glock 19/26, Smith M&P would be good starting points.

Top Bottom