• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    What I'm looking for is a secure, possibly fire-proof, container big enough for four hundguns, five or six extra magazines, a couple revolver speed-loaders, and about eighteen boxes of ammo. I'm thinking that my current method of putting everything on the closet shelf isn't all that wise, but don't want to break the bank. Any suggestions on something in the $150-or-so neighborhood?

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Just pick up any old gun safe, (fire-proofing optional,) and put in your own shelving. It'll probably also have room for important documents and whatnot, too.

I had more pistols then rifles, and I added shelves to my cabinet with nothing more than a 2x6, a hammer, and some nails. Simple, easy, and affordable.

Loar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    This is a little north of your price point, but the Amazon reviews are very good:
    Barska Biometric

Apparently, it has/had a loud beep but that was being corrected by the manufacturer.

mdst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    if your looking for cheap,, harbor freight has some < i bought the 1.5 cf ,made a couple pistol racks and store 12 hand guns and some sd ammo, mags etc ,, mounted on wall in locked closet ,, it will slow down a thief but not much ,, not fire prof at all

Search results for: 'safes'

Top Bottom